- The 8gm size packs typically are used for 1oz of flower. The 4gm are used for 1/2 oz. They extend the life of your flower by 2-4 months. (Using a larger pack or multiple packs extends the time even more!)
- Each comes sealed in plastic. Just remove the plastic and put the pack in your sealed flower container.
- When Boveda loses softness, it’s time to replace. Small crystals will form over time.
- The more Boveda you use, the longer it lasts
- Boveda will never over-humidify
- You can never use “too much” Boveda.
- Use more Boveda than the minimum recommended. Think about upping the number of Boveda you use in your container if it’s in an extreme climate (desert-dry or rainforest-like) or when it’s exposed to seasonal humidity swings
- Close your container once you remove your herbal medicine. The more you expose Boveda to air, the harder it has to work and the shorter it lasts.
- Ingredients: Purified water-vapor, natural salts and odorless, tasteless food grade thickener (commonly used in salad dressing). The purified water-vapor flows in and out to absorb or add moisture to your product.