This Delta 8 oil tincture is taken orally.
- Ingredients: Organic Fractured Coconut oil (MCT oil), Cannabinol (CBN), Delta 8, Citrus Blend
- Product can be moderately intoxicating. Do not drive or operate machinery
- Recommend starting with 1/4 dropper.
While we do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, it is thought that the delta 8 THC metabolites will trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
The following information is for education purposes….
What is Delta 8?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why delta 8 THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of delta 8 THC. Everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with delta 8 THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and 3 Chi delta 8 THC does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
Delta 8 THC metabolites will trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC … do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This Delta 8 THC can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.