Comfortably Numb Delta 8 THC:CBN Tincture
Our new Comfortably Numb oil now comes with a 1:1 ratio of Delta 8 THC and CBN, with CBC and a proprietary terpene blend high in beta-caryophyllene to maximize effects.
Is Comfortably Numb Oil Right for Me?
CBN helps temper the energetic aspects of Delta 8 THC to bring an extremely comfortable and relaxed body-focused feeling. This blend is perfect for soothing relief and taking it easy. This is not a blend meant for activity. Do not drive or operate any kind of machinery on this product. This product could cause you to fail a drug test.
- Amount: 1 oz / 30 ml
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract, Natural Terpene Blend, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin E
- Type: Delta 8 THC, CBN, and CBC ratio blend
- Amount: 600 mg (300 mg Δ8THC, 300 mg CBN, 30mg CBC)
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- Δ9THC Content: None detected
- Plant-Based Terpenes: Yes
Measure the desired amount of Comfortably Numb tincture using the metered dropper and use it as desired. Consult a doctor before use.
Refrigeration is not necessary but is encouraged as it will extend the life of the oil. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment. Do not touch dropper to skin, mouth, or any surface between or during use to help prevent contamination.
Every person’s body is unique and dosing can vary per person depending on internal factors. We suggest starting with a lower dose and increasing if needed, or if directed by a physician.
Comfortably Numb Tincture Shipping Terms & Exclusions
Due to Delta 8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, and Utah.
The following information is directly from 3 Chi….
What is Delta 8?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why delta 8 THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of delta 8 THC. Everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with delta 8 THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and 3 Chi delta 8 THC does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but delta 8 THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This Delta 8 THC can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.