These vape cartridges are filled with 1g of various cannabinoids.
Click on these links if you are looking for more Delta 8 options, click here: gummies, anytime oil, Dr Feel Good, or extra strength.
Visit our YouTube page for videos with more information. Click Here. Curious about Delta 8? Want to know what Delta 8 feels like? Here is a great article.
Below is a list of all of the vape products we carry, plus links to full descriptions on each. ( The Effects, Flavor, and Feel are the opinions of the Artistic Organics staff and customers.)
Click Here for a visual chart with “feel” icons.
Click Here for detailed descriptions. “Flavors and feel from our customers”
- Description: 510 cartridge with 1000mg total material (1ML)
- Serving Size: One puff, 1-3 seconds
- Tank: Glass
- Ingredients: Broad Spectrum Delta 8 THC oil and strain-specific terpenes
- Directions: Attach the cartridge to a 510 compatible battery and inhale with lips around the mouthpiece.
- Do not unscrew mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking.
- Voltage recommendation: 3.4 allows you to enjoy the terpenes and flavor. 3.8 give you a more robust vape.
- no VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
- This a very pure, very concentrated vape product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Additionally, Delta 8 THC is a harsh cannabinoid. Take small puffs. Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff.
- DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
General Information About Delta 8
What is Delta 8?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why delta 8 THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (You can research at: https://www.congress.gov) and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of delta 8 THC. This information is based on firsthand various user experiences with delta 8 THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
Delta 8 THC metabolites will trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- Delta 8 THC … do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Delta 8 THC can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product, do not consume if you are under age. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product