RAW CBD Oil 700mg
Our RAW oil is a highly specialized product. Clients who use this product tell us feedback that the RAW can help with MS, severe neuropathy pain, muscle spasms and tremors. It can also help with calming flareups associated with Lupus.
We strive to only deliver the highest grade products in their most pure and simple form. Artistic Organics CBD oil is a whole-plant extract containing a full spectrum of naturally occurring synergistic cannabinoids and terpenes.
Our Raw hemp infusion is made with hemp rosin and only organic oils. Rosin is unique – no solvents are used; only very minimal heat is applied to the plant and only for short period of time. A significant amount more of the plant is used to create our Raw product vs. a standard tincture. Because it is raw, it is high in CBDA. CBDA is being researched for its medical properties and affects on severe medical conditions. It is as close as someone can get to juicing the raw plant.
Please contact us with any questions on this product!
1 FL OZ (30ml) of CBD hemp oil contains 700mg of CBD & CBDA. Approximately 1 drop = .5 mg of CBD. The product is concentrated to approximately 23mg cannabidiol (CBD) per milliliter of oil.
- Made from non-GMO hemp plants grown outdoors in Oregon, USA
- 100% Organic; NO herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers used
- All-natural, with no additives or preservatives
- Ingredients: Organic Hemp Oil, Organic MCT Oil (Coconut) Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Application: Recommend holding your preferred dose under the tongue for several minutes before swallowing, to experience the dose’s full effects, and to increase absorption. Because this product is RAW and contains a high amount of CBDA and raw terpenes, it can cause a slight numbing feeling. If this occurs, we suggest dropping onto bread before taking.
- As with all products taken internally, research suggests to start with the lowest dosage possible and slowly titrate up. Your order will include a chart with more information. To learn more about titration visit our Blog/News section. Use the link here: Titration, How Do We Know How Much To Take?
- Store in a cool dark place; shake well before each use.