NuLeaf Oil Tincture
$98.00 – $239.00
NuLeaf strives to only deliver the highest grade products in their most pure and simple form. NuLeaf CBD oil is a whole-plant extract containing a full spectrum of naturally occurring synergistic cannabinoids and terpenes.
This product has a strong musky smell and flavor with stronger notes of eucalyptus, and pine. This is the whole plant you smell, letting you know you truly are getting a while plant product.
Clients who visit our store give us feedback and tell tell us that NuLeaf helps with anxiety, pain, inflammation, resetting sleep issues, and depression. Clients who have autism and are on the spectrum tell us NuLeaf helps more than other products they have tried.
This product is compatible with other products, such as your daily face cream, or your pets food. (look at our pet guide for more information: Pets, Your Furry Babies )
We carry NuLeaf in several different size bottles. The product is the same potency per drop in each bottle, the bottle changes sizes.
.5 FL OZ (15ml) bottle contains 725mg of CBD.
1 FL OZ (30ml) bottle contains 1450mg of CBD
1.69 FL OZ (50ml) bottle contains 2425mg of CBD
Approximately 1 drop = 3mg of CBD. The product is concentrated to approximately 48mg cannabinoids per milliliter of oil.
- Made from non-GMO hemp plants grown on select farms in Colorado, USA
- 100% Organic; NO herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers used
- All natural, with no additives or preservatives
- Ingredients: Organic Hemp oil, Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Application: Recommend holding your preferred dose under the tongue for as long as possible before swallowing, to experience the dose’s full effects and to increase absorption.
- As with all products taken internally, research suggests to start with the lowest dosage possible and slowly titrate up. To learn more about titration visit our Blog/News section. Use the link here: Titration, How Do We Know How Much To Take?
- Store in a cool dark place; shake well before each use.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.